Ladies of Liberty Mercantile Fabric & Notions Fan Box

Monday, January 2, 2012

Meet Mattie Dry Goods

Ladies of Liberty Mercantile has a winning name for our shop rat! Congratulations to Donna Hefty - winner of a fat quarter bundle!


Here is the winning name: Mattie Dry-Goods.

Donna also included a story about Mattie with her entry!

Hello,

I recently came to live at the shop. Let me introduce myself.

I am Mattie Dry-Goods. Mattie is short for Material.

My maiden name is Dry.

My married name is Goods.

I have lived in Oregon my entire life, I like rain showers.

I collect thread pieces I find on the floor and enjoy looking through quilting books and magazines.

I am more active at night and can be found looking at fat quarters, some times they come undone!

I look forward to meeting my customers and welcoming all whom come into my store.

No comments: