Ladies of Liberty Mercantile Fabric & Notions Fan Box

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Wow it is September already! Time flies when you are having fun and we are really having fun at Ladies of Liberty Mercantile!

We have almost 50 people in our Underground Railroad Block of the Month Club! A few blocks are already back in the shop and they all look so different! What fun! The next block will be ready the second Saturday in September (the 12th). Stop by then or any time after and pick it up. Remember they are only $1.00!

The shop will be closed for Labor Day weekend starting this Friday. I will be going to a Civil War reenactment with my family! (I will post some pictures after the event for you all to see!) I will re-open on Tuesday the 8th. Stop by and see the in-store special I will offer that day.
Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!
Diane

1 comment:

Ladies of Liberty said...

It was a windy and very wet weekend! But it was fun to be with family and friends. You can find pictures on my facebook if you want to see a wet cook (that would be me!).
I am glad to be back in the shop though. Stop by and say "hi".